Eyes of the emperor
- Graham Salisbury.
- New York : Wendy Lamb Books, 2005.
- Physical description
- 229 p. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3569 .A45957 E94 2005||Unknown|
- Salisbury, Graham.
- Publisher's Summary
- In this riveting companion to "Under the Blood-Red Sun, " Eddy Okubo lies about his age and joins the army in his hometown of Honolulu only weeks before the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor. Suddenly Americans see him as the enemy.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780385729710 20160527
- Eddy Okubo lies about his age and joins the army in his hometown of Honolulu only weeks before the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor. Suddenly Americans see him as the enemy--even the U.S. Army doubts the loyalty of Japanese American soldiers. Then the army sends Eddy and a small band of Japanese American soldiers on a secret mission to a small island off the coast of Mississippi. Here they are given a special job, one that only they can do. Eddy's going to help train attack dogs. He's going to be the bait. "From the Hardcover edition.".
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780385908740 20160527
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
- Publication date
- 012 & up.
- 0385729715 (trade)
- 0385908741 (library binding)
- 9780385729710 (trade)
- 9780385908740 (library binding)
Browse related items
Start at call number: