Excerpts from Forest without leaves
- music by John Luther Adams ; poetry by John Haines.
- Uniform Title
- Forest without leaves. Selections
- Fairbanks, Alaska : Taiga Press, [200-?], c1984.
- Physical description
- 1 score ; 28 cm.
At the library
|(no call number)||On order|
- Prologue : In the forest without leaves
- Anthem : This earth written over with words
- Madrigal : One rock on another
- Hymn : And sometimes through the air
- Cantilena : How the sun came to the forest
- Prophecy : A coolness will come to their children
- Benediction : In the forest without leaves.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- For solo soprano, mezzo-soprano, bass, SATB chorus, and chamber orchestra.
- Copyright date on cover: 1989.
- Duration: 26:00.
- Reproduced from holograph.