Stanford Marching Band Collection
- Physical description
- 8 open reel tapes ; 1 sound disc (1 box)
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University. Marching Band.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- The Stanford Marching Band Collection consists of studio masters on open reel tape for three albums from 1974, 1977, and 1979, as well as a tape of live performances at football games from 1971 and one 45 rpm 7" EP from 1967.
- Marching bands.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Title Variation
- Stanford Band Collection
- Open for research; material must be requested at least two business days in advance of intended use. Contact the Archive for assistance.
- The Stanford Marching Band Collection was transferred to the Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound by University Archives in 1989.
Browse related items
Start at call number: