Design and analysis of experiments
- Douglas C. Montgomery.
- 3rd ed.
- New York : Wiley, c1991.
- Physical description
- xvii, 649 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Montgomery, Douglas C.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 590-595).
- Simple Comparative Experiments-- Experiments with a Single Factor: The Analysis of Variance-- More about Single-Factor Experiments-- Randomized Blocks, Latin Squares, and Related Designs-- Incomplete Block Design-- Introduction to Factorial Designs-- Rules for Sums of Squares and Expected Mean Squares-- The 2K Factorial Design-- Confounding in the 2k Factorial-- Two-Level Fractional Factorial Designs-- Some Other Topics Regarding Factorial and Fractional Factorial Designs-- Nested or Hierarchical Designs-- Multifactor Experiments with Randomization Restrictions-- Regression Analysis-- Response Surface Methods and Designs-- Analysis of Covariance.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471520009 20160527
- Publisher's Summary
- Completely revised and expanded, this edition maintains a balance between design and analysis topics, but includes new material and numerous updated examples. Coverage includes a discussion of the Taguchi approach to parameter design, along with a critique of this method and recommended alternatives; additional topics on the selection of a response surface design and an introduction to the mixture problem. Throughout, the book stresses the importance of experimental design (as a tool for the practising engineer) to product design and development, process development and improvement, and process troubleshooting.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471520009 20160527
- Experimental design.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: