Red thread, two women
- Paula Sager & Lizbeth Hamlin ; visual design by Charles Hobson.
- [San Francisco] : Pacific Editions, 2006.
- Physical description
- 1 folded sheet (34 p.) : col. ill. ; 20 x 21 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .H63 S24 2006||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Accordion fold book, attached to lower cover of folder.
- "Limited edition by Charles Hobson with the assistance of Alice Shaw ... The text ... incorporates hand-colored cotton and jute twine. The images by Charles Hobson are hand-colored high resolution digital prints"--Colophon.
- Thirty-eight copies printed.
- Special Collections and University Archives copy 1: No. 9/38, signed by Sager, Hamlin & Hobson. Binding: quarter red cloth, illustrated boards, title label on spine. Issued in red cloth slipcase, fastened by ties of jute and cotton.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: