A world of change [videorecording] : the International Initiative at Stanford University
- producer/writer, Randy Bean.
- Stanford : Stanford University, c2005.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (22 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Media & Microtext Center
- Video explaining the Stanford University Internation Initiative, launched in 2005 to promote collaboration across campus on the challenges of pursing peace and security, improving governance, and advancing human well-being.
- Publication date
- Special features include interviews with Chip Blacker, Elizabeth Paté-Cornell, John Hennessy, and Pamela Matson, with a talk by Chip Blacker.
Browse related items
Start at call number: