When my name was Keoko
- Linda Sue Park.
- New York : Clarion Books, c2002.
- Physical description
- 199 p. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3566 .A6739 W48 2002||Unknown|
- Park, Linda Sue.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 197-199).
- With national pride and occasional fear, a brother and sister face the increasingly oppressive occupation of Korea by Japan during World War II, which threatens to suppress Korean culture entirely.
- Supplemental links
- Publisher description
- Family life > Korea > Fiction.
- Military occupation > Fiction.
- Patriotism > Fiction.
- Courage > Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Underground movements > Korea > Fiction.
- Korea > History > Japanese occupation, 1910-1945 > Juvenile fiction.
- Korea > History > Japanese occupation, 1910-1945 > Fiction.
- Juvenile materials.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: