Remembering Manzanar : life in a Japanese relocation camp
- by Michael L. Cooper.
- New York : Clarion Books, c2002.
- Physical description
- xi, 68 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|D769.8 .A6 C67 2002||Checked out - Overdue|
|D769.8 .A6 C67 2002||Unknown|
- Cooper, Michael L., 1950-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 64-65) and index.
- Uses firsthand accounts, oral histories, and essays from school newspapers and yearbooks to tell the story of the Japanese Americans who were sent to live in government-run internments camps during World War II.
- Supplemental links
- Publisher description
- Manzanar War Relocation Center > History > Sources > Juvenile literature.
- Manzanar War Relocation Center > History > Sources.
- Japanese Americans > Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 > Juvenile literature.
- Concentration camps > United States > History > Sources > Juvenile literature.
- Japanese Americans > Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945.
- World War, 1939-1945 > United States.
- Publication date
- 0618067787 (alk. paper)
- 9780618067787 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: