Camera three. [Stepan Wolpe] [motion picture]
- produced by Dan Gallagher ; directed by Nick Havinga ; written by Sig Moglen ; NY State Education Dept, WCBS-TV, New York.
- Uniform Title
- Camera three (Television program). Stepan Wolpe.
- New York, N.Y. : CBS Television Network Recording Operations, [1966?]
- Physical description
- 1 film reel (ca. 30 min) : sd., b&w ; 16 mm.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|CBS 664016||In-library use|
- Solo piece for trumpet (world premier) (Ronald Anderson, trumpet)
- Form for piano (Robert Miller, piano)
- Interview with Stefan Wolpe, Ronald Anderson, and Robert Miller by James MacAndrew
- Quartet for trumpet, tenor saxophone, percussion and piano (Ronald Anderson, trumpet ; Donald Stewart, tenor saxophone ; Raymond DesRoches, percussion ; Robert Miller, piano ; Arthur Blum, conductor).
- Included Work
- Wolpe, Stefan. Solo piece.
- Wolpe, Stefan. Form.
- Wolpe, Stefan. Quartets, piano, saxophone, trumpet, percussion.
- Publication date
- Originally broadcast on the CBS television network on Oct. 16, 1966.
- "Serial number 664016."