AIP style manual
- prepared under the direction of the AIP Publication Board.
- 4th ed.
- New York, N.Y. : American Institute of Physics, 1990.
- Physical description
- 64 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 62) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This work is intended for those involved in writing and publishing in physics: authors, editors, publishers, proofreaders, copy-editors, bibliographers and students.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780883186428 20160527
- Publication date
- "For guidance in writing, editing, and preparing physics manuscripts for publication"--Cover.
- Also available on the Internet.
Browse related items
Start at call number: