Marsha & Smirnovs [electronic resource] : a Russian adventure
- St. Paul, MN : 3M Optical Recording, 1989.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc : sd., col. ; 12 in.+ 1 computer disk.
- Masha, a young Russian, has settled in a small American town. It is her grandmother's birthday, and the two are celebrating the occasion when they are visited by the dreaded Smirnovs. The Smirnovs begin to eat everything in sight and insist on being served peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but Masha and her grandmother are out of peanut butter. So Masha sets off to find some. Aids include detailed information on verbs of motion.
- Publication date
- Russian and English.
- Also known under title : Masha and the Smirnovs.
- For use with Pioneer 6000A videodisc player. May also be used with Sony 1500 or 2500, Pioneer 4200 or 6010A or Hitachi 9550, but must be reconfigured first.
- Program written in an early version of HyperCard, 1.2.2.
- Recorded on one side only.
- Laseroptical CAV.
- Related Work
- Masha and Smirnovs.
- Masha and the Smirnovs.
Browse related items
Start at call number: