Tool kit on teaching and assessing students with disabilities [electronic resource]
- U.S. Department of Education, Special Education Programs.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Education, 
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Find it Velma Denning Room (Social Science Data and Software)
|ED 1.83:T 22/CD||In-library use|
- Special Education Programs (U.S.)
- United States. No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
- United States. Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
- Students with disabilities > Education > United States.
- Educational tests and measurements > Standards > Validity > United States.
- Federal aid to services for people with disabilities > Education > United States.
- Educational accountability > United States.
- Educational evaluation > United States.
- Publication date
- Title from container.
- April 2006.
- "No Child Left Behind"--Disc label.
- "IDEAs that work; OSEP IDEAs that work"--Title screen.
- This disc should run automatically upon being inserted into your computer. If the Tool kit page does not automatically appear, your auto-run settings are turned off. To view the Tool kit, double click on My Computer, CD Drive (D:), and load.
- Shipping list no.: 2007-0002-E.
- Also available via Internet from the Dept. of Education web site. Address as of 10/26/06: http://www.osepideasthatwork.org/toolkit/index.asp ; current access available via PURL.
- System requirements: PC with CD-ROM drive; Adobe Acrobat Reader.