LABORSTA Internet [electronic resource].
- [Geneva?] : International Labour Office, [1998?-
Main ILO database on labour statistics covering household incomes and expendture statistics, economically active population (data since 1945), employment, unemployment, employment by sex for detailed occupational groups (1970-2000), public sector employment, statistical sources and methods, hours of work, wages, labour cost, consumer prices, occupational injuries and strikes and lockouts (data since 1969). It is the main ILO statistical database and has statistics published in the Yearbook of Labour Statistics, the October Inquiry and the Bulletin of Labour Statistics. It also includes estimates and projections of the economically active population.
- "View and extract data and metadata for over 200 countries or territories from LABORSTA, an International Labour Office database on labour statistics operated by the ILO Bureau of Statistics."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title appears on home page as: Welcome to LABORSTA Internet
- Also formerly called on opening page: Labour statistics database
- Former Title
- LABORSTA <July 8, 1999>
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data and program.
- Title from home page (viewed Nov. 16, 2006).
- File/Data Type
- Numeric data
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
- Operated by: ILO Bureau of Statistics.