HeinOnline [electronic resource].
- Buffalo, NY : William S. Hein & Co., -
Search this database
- William S. Hein & Company.
- To eventually provide full-text online access to all legal journals, rare and out-of-print collections and convert all back issues of indexed legal journals into a searchable electronic format.
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- Hein online
- Former title
- HeinOnline.org <Oct. 25, 2000>
- "The modern link to legal history."
- Title from home page (viewed Jan. 17, 2005).
- Restricted to institutions with an electronic subscription and requires a site/user ID and password.
- Related Work
- ABA law library collection periodicals.
- American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
- Association of American Law Schools (AALS)
- Code of Federal Regulations.
- English Reports, Full Reprint (1220-1865)
- European Center for Minority Issues.
- Federal Register Library.
- Foreign & International Law Resources Database.
- Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS)
- Kluwer Law International Journal Library.
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure.
- New York Court of Appeals Records and Briefs.
- Philip C. Jessup Library.
- Session Laws Library.
- Treaties and Agreements Library.
- United States Code.
- U.S. Attorney General Opinions.
- U.S. Federal Legislative History Library.
- U.S. Presidential Library.
- U.S. Statutes at Large.
- U.S. Supreme Court Library.
- World Trials Library.
Browse related items
Start at call number: