Progress in ultrafast intense laser science
- Kaoru Yamanouchi ... [et al.].
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 2006-
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Springer series in chemical physics ; v. 84-85.
- Springer series in chemical physics ; v. 89.
- Springer series in chemical physics ; v. 91.
- Springer series in chemical physics ; v. 98-100.
- Springer series in chemical physics ; v. 103-104.
- Springer series in chemical physics ; v. 106.
- Springer series in chemical physics ; v. 109.
- 1. A gauge-invariant theory of intense-field Coulomb approximations to all orders.- 2. Strong-field photoionization by few-cycle laser pulses.- 3. Wavepacket Dynamics of Molecules in Intense Laser Fields.- 4. Molecular ion beams interrogated with ultrashort intense laser pulses.- 5. Dynamical Reaction Theory for Vibrationally Highly Excited Molecules.- 6. Relativistic quantum dynamics in intense laser fields.- 7. Attosecond scale multi-XUV-photon processes.- 8. Ultrashort pulse collapse in quadratic media.- 9. Femtosecond laser induced various luminescent phenomena in solid materials.- 10. Prospect of Laser-Driven X-Ray Lasers for Extension to Shorter Wavelengths.- 11. Femtosecond Laser Applications in Micro/Nano Science and Technology-Nonlinear Effects in Photonic Crystal Fibers, Femtosecond Laser-induced Forward Transfer, and Femtosecond Laser Manipulation System for Biology.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540691426 20160528
- Introduction.- Stablilization of atoms in a strong laser field.- Creation of novel quasi-bound states in high-frequency intense laser fields.- Multielectron effects in diatomic molecules in strong laser fields.- Strong-Field Correlation Imaging: Revealing Molecular Geometries, Orientation and Dynamics.- First-principle density-functional approaches for many-electron dynamics under intense laser fields.- Plasma physics in the strong coupling regime: Intense YUV laser cluster interaction.- Resonance- and chaos-assisted tunneling.- Effects of carrier-envelope phase of few-cycle pulses on high-order harmonic generation.- Short-pulse laser-produced plasmas.- Ultraintense electromagnetic radiation in plasmas. Part I.- Unusual optical properties of the dense nonequilibrium plasma.- Radiative recombination in a strong laser field.- Femtosecond filamentation in air.- Pulse self-compression in the nonlinear propagation of intense femtosecond laser pulse in normally dispersive solids.- Ultraintense tabletop laser system and plasma applications.- Induction of permanent structure of transparent materials by ultrafast laser and application for photonic devices.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540344216 20160528
- Foundations of the Strong-Field Approximation.- Trajectory Description of Ionization Processes in Strong Optical Fields.- Many Electron Ionization Processes in Strong and Ultrastrong Fields.- Molecular Rearrangements in Intense Laser Fields.- Optical Cotnrol of Chiral Molecular Motors.- Non-Coulomb Explosions of Molecules in Intense Laser Fields.- Excitation, Fragmentation and Control of Large Finite Systems.- Theoretical Description of Rare-Gas Clusters under Intense Laser Pulses.- Molecular High Order Harmonic Generation.- Nonlinear Multiphoton Process in the XUV Region and Its Application to Autocorrelation Measurement.- Controlling Light Polarization for Attosecond Pulse Generation.- Some Fundamental Concepts of Femtosecond Laser Filamentation.- The Transport of Relativistic, Laser-Produced Electrons in Matter -- Part 1.- The Transport of Relativistic, Laser-Produced Electrons in Matter -- Part 2.- Ultrafast, Ultrahigh Intensity Lasers: Challenges and Perspectives.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540737933 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- The "PUILS" series presents Progress in Ultrafast Intense Laser Science, a newly emerging interdisciplinary research field spanning atomic and molecular physics, molecular science, and optical science. "PUILS" has been stimulated by the recent development of ultrafast laser technologies. Each volume contains approximately 15 chapters, authored by researchers at the forefront. Each chapter opens with an overview of the topics to be discussed, so that researchers, who are not experts in the specific topics, as well as graduate students can grasp the importance and attractions of this sub-field of research, and these are followed by reports of cutting-edge discoveries. This fourth volume covers a broad range of topics from this interdisciplinary research field, focusing on strong field ionization of atoms; excitation, ionization and fragmentation of molecules; nonlinear intense optical phenomena and attosecond pulses; and laser - solid interactions and photoemission.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540691426 20160528
- This is the first of a series of books on Ultrafast Intense Laser Science, a newly emerging interdisciplinary research field, spanning atomic and molecular physics, molecular science, and optical science. Its progress is being stimulated by the recent development of ultrafast laser technologies. Highlights of this volume include intense VUV laser-cluster interaction, resonance and chaos-assisted tunneling, and the effects of the carrier-envelope phase on high-order harmonic generation. All chapters are authored by foremost experts in their fields and the presentation is at a level accessible to newcomers and graduate students, each chapter beginning with an introductory overview.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540344216 20160528
- Beginning date
- Springer series in chemical physics, 0172-6218 ; 84-85, 89, 91, 98-100, 103-104, 106, 109
- 3540344217 (v. 1)
- 9783540344216 (v. 1)
- 3540381538 (v. 2)
- 9783540381532 (v. 2)
- 3540737936 (v. 3)
- 9783540737933 (v. 3)
- 9783540691433 (v. 4)
- 354069143X (v. 4)
- 9783642038259 (v. 5)
- 3642038255 (v. 5)
- 9783642150548 (v. 6 : electronic bk.)
- 3642150543 (v. 6 : electronic bk.)
- 9783642183263 (v. 7 : print)
- 9783642287251 (v. 8 : print)
- 9783642350511 (v. 9 : print)
- 9783319005201 (v. 10 : print)
- 9783319067308 (v. 11 : print)
- 9783540691426 (v. 4 : acid-free paper)
- 3540691421 (v. 4 : acid-free paper)
- 9783540691433 (v. 4 : ebook)
- 354069143X (v. 4 : ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: