Eichmann in Jerusalem : a report on the banality of evil
- Hannah Arendt ; introduction by Amos Elon.
- New York, N.Y. : Penguin Books, 2006.
- Physical description
- xxiii, 312 p. ; 20 cm.
- Penguin classics.
- Arendt, Hannah, 1906-1975.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -303) and index.
Hannah Arendt's authoritative and controversial report on the trial of German Nazi leader Adolf Eichmann first appeared as a series of articles in the "New Yorker" in 1963. This revised edition of "Eichmann in Jerusalem" contains further factual material that came to light after the trial, as well as Arendt's postscript commenting on the controversy that arose over her book.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Penguin classics
- Originally published: New York : Viking Press, 1963. With new introd.
- 9780844659770 (cover)
- 0844659770 (cover)
Browse related items
Start at call number: