English poetry [electronic resource].
- [Alexandria, Va.] : Chadwyck-Healey, -1996.
- Chadwyck-Healey, Inc.
- ["The works of more than 1,250 poets from 600 to 1900, in essence, a database of the complete English poetic canon from Anglo-Saxon times to the end of the nineteenth century. Based on listing of works found in the New Cambridge Bibliography of English Literature."]
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Commonly known as: EPD
- Former Title
- English poetry database <Nov. 5, 2003>
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1990s; ceased in 1996.
- Database produced by: Chadwyck-Healey, Inc.; Web interface created by Humanities Text Initiative at University of Michigan.
- Title from home page (viewed Oct. 19, 2006) ; description based on final release, published Mar. 16, 1996.
- Access restricted to licensed users.
- Also issued on CD-ROM.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- New Cambridge bibliography of English literature.