Penny illustrated paper [electronic resource].
- London : Davis and Marshall, 1861-1907.
- British Library.
- The British Library holds the only complete run of the Penny Illustrated Paper, published between 1861 and 1913. It provides a valuable and entertaining source of detailed information on everyday life and historical events in Britain and across the Empire. In January 1908, the newspaper's title was changed to P.I.P. Penny Illustrated Paper. Five years later, the title was lost altogether when it became absorbed into London Life.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vol/date range
- no.1 (12 Oct 1861)-no. 2431 (28 December 1907).
- Continued as: P.I.P : Penny illustrated paper.
- Originally available in paper.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continued by
- P.I.P. : penny illustrated paper