OSH references collection search [electronic resource].
- Hamilton, Ont. : Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, [199-]-
- NIOSHTIC with OSHLINE
- CISILO (English)
- Access to the worldwide ccupational health and safety literature. Consists of 3 databases: 1) NIOSHTIC with OSHLINE has over 212,000 references. It provides comprehensive coverage of international research literature with an emphasis on U.S. published literature. NIOSHTIC was created by NIOSH to support its own activities in research, engineering, and education. It covers diverse disciplines including toxicology, behavioral science, engineering, occupational hygiene, medicine, nursing and safety. OSHLINEâ¿¿ continues the coverage of NIOSHTIC indexing the journal literature from mid-1998 to the present. It includes detailed summaries of English language articles from over 190 peer-reviewed scientific journals, as well as research reports and conference papers; 2) HSELINE has over 175,000 citations with abstracts. It provides coverage subject areas such as: Engineering, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Mining, Hazardous Substances, Occupational Hygiene, Railway, Offshore Safety, Nuclear Technology, Industrial Air Pollution, Welding, Construction and Robotics; 3) CISILO (English)has over 51,000 references which represents international health and safety literature and contains legislation from all member countries of its network. It also emphasizes training and policy materials.
- Beginning date
- Former Title
- OSH references <May 21, 2001>
- Title from home page (viewed Oct. 25, 2006).
- Access restricted to licensed users or sites.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included Work