IPCS INCHEM [electronic resource] : chemical safety information from intergovernmental organizations
- [Hamilton, Ont.] : Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, [199-]-
- The International Programme on Chemical Safety (IPCS) offers the INCHEM service, which provides access to searchable full-text documents on chemical risks and chemical risk management. INCHEM is based at the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
- International Program on Chemical Safety.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety.
- Chemicals > Safety measures.
- Hazardous substances > Safety measures.
- Hazardous Substances.
- Risk Management.
- Safety education.
- Risk management.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- International Programme on Chemical Safety INCHEM
- Also known as: Chemical safety information from intergovernmental organizations
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1990s?
- Title from home page (viewed on Jul. 25, 2005).
- File/Data Type
- World Wide Web Resource.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.