NIST data gateway [electronic resource].
- [Gaithersburg, Md.?] : National Institute of Standards and Technology
- The NIST Data Gateway provides easy access to NIST scientific and technical data. These data cover a broad range of substances and properties from many different scientific disciplines. The Gateway includes links to selected free online NIST databases as well as to information on NIST databases available for purchase. Another feature of the Gateway is a search for articles published in the Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data (JPCRD). Disciplines Covered by NIST Databases: Analytical Chemistry;Atomic and Molecular Physics; Biometrics; Biotechnology; Chemical and Crystal Structure; Chemical Kinetics; Chemistry; Communications; Construction; Data Security; Environmental Data; Fire; Fluids; International Trade; Law Enforcement; Materials Properties; Mathematical Databases, Software and Tools; Optical Character Recognition; Physics; Product Design; Surface Data; Text and Video Retrieval; and Thermophysical & Thermochemical.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- National Institute of Standards and Technology data gateway
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2001.
- Title from home page (viewed Mar. 10, 2004).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.