Wen yuan ge si ku quan shu dian zi ban nei lian wang ban [electronic resource]
文淵閣四庫全書電子版内聯網版 [electronic resource]
- Siku Quanshu is the electronic version of the Wenyuange edition of Siku Quanshu. It features a collection of 3,460 Chinese classical works in 36,000 volumes or 4.7 million pages, which includes works on philosophy, history, literature and art, political systems, social studies, economics, astronomy and geography, mathematics, medical studies, technology, etc. The full-text database of all included 36,000 volumes is fully searchable. As the largest encyclopedic collection of Chinese classical works, it is the single richest source for Chinese studies.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Si ku quan shu dian zi ban nei lian wang ban
- Si ku quan shu nei lian wang ban
- Si ku quan shu
- Siku quanshu
- Title from title bar: SKQS intranet version
- Title on log-on screen: Siku quanshu (Wenyuange edition) intranet version
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov.1, 2006).
- Online version of the complete Si ku quan shu.
- Served by: Yale-NERL-Siku-Consortium.
- Subscription and password required for access.
- File/Data Type
- Full-text resources, including digital color images.
- Issued also in a print edition.
- Mode of access: Internet.