How to write a thesis
- Harry Teitelbaum.
- 5th ed.
- [Australia ; United States] : Thomson/Arco, c2003.
- Physical description
- 132 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Step by step (Thomson Learning (Firm))
- Teitelbaum, Harry.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The thesis paper vs. the research paper
- The library search
- The working bibliography
- Note taking
- Writing the paper
- The format of the thesis paper
- Documenting sources
- The bibliography
- Tables, graphs, illustrations
- The final manuscripts
- The shorter theme
- Appendix one: Sample research paper, University of Chicago style
- Sample research paper, MLA style
- Appendix two: Sample table of contents
- Sample lists of tables
- Appendix three: Abbreviations and symbols used in footnotes and bibliographies.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- Arco how to write a thesis
- Step by step
- At head of title on cover: Arco.
- "An Arco book"--T.p. verso.
- "Practical instruction for researching and writing a top-notch thesis or dissertation"--Cover.
- 0768910811 (pbk.) :
- 9780768910810 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: