Index to foreign legal periodicals [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Index to foreign legal periodicals (Online)
- [New York] : Ovid Technologies
- The Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals, produced by The American Association of Law Libraries, provides access to legal literature worldwide, covering all forms of foreign (non-Anglo-American) law. This includes comparative law and legal systems, such as Islamic law; socialist law; public and private international law; and transnational commercial law. The data is not limited by country of publication, but rather type of publication. Thus, while publications concerning British and American law are not included, British and American publications concerning foreign law are included.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- At head of title: ERLWebSPIRS
- Vol/date range
- Coverage begins with 1985.
- Title from WebSPIRS search screen (viewed on Dec. 12, 2006).
- Also issued in print.
- Mode of access: Internet.
Browse related items
Start at call number: