Global financial data [electronic resource].
- Los Angeles, CA : Global Financial Data
- Global Financial Data, Inc.
- Global Financial Data is a collection of financial and economic data provided in ASCII or Excel format. Data includes: long-term historical indices on stock markets; Total Return data on stocks, bonds, and bills; interest rates; exchange rates; inflation rates; bond indices; commodity indices and prices; consumer price indices; gross domestic product; individual stocks; sector indices; treasury bill yields; wholesale price indices; and unemployment rates covering over 200 countries.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Continually updated
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1990s?
- Title from home page (viewed on Aug. 24, 2006).
- File/Data Type
- World Wide Web Resource
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.