Virtual U [electronic resource] : a simulation of university system management
- Enlight Software ; Jackson Hole Higher Education Group ; Digitalmill ; developed by William F. Massy [and Trevor Chan].
- Administrator version.
- [Hong Kong] : Enlight Software ; [Bolton, Mass.] : Anker Pub. [distributor], c2000.
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 guide (viii, 132 p. ; 23 cm.) + 1 product manual (v, 73 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.)
Also available at
At the library
Media & Microtext Center
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SCM0445 ACCN 2015-099 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Finding aid
- Finding Aid
- 1. Pay faculty better
- 2. Allocate new money
- 3. Teach better
- 4. Improve research performance
- 5. Win games
- 6. Reduce tuition
- 7. Respond to enrollment shifts
- 8. Enroll more minority students
- 9. Hire more minority faculty members
- 10. Balance the budget.
- Publication date
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data and program.
- Not compatible with WindowsNT 3.5 or 4.0.
- Title from title screen.
- Accompanying guide: Virtual U strategy and technical guide by Therese Maier Rainwater and Neil S. Salkind
- University administrators, deans, and department chairs; university faculty; educational organizations and associations; educational consultants; business, management, and educational students; higher education writers; student game-players; university alumni.
- Funding Information
- Support provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.
- System requirements: Windows 95/98/2000; 32 MB of RAM; 65 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; DirectX 6.0 with compatible graphics card.
- Included Work
- Virtual U strategy and technical guide.
- Virtual U product manual.
- 188298241X (guide)
- 9781882982417 (guide)
Browse related items
Start at call number: