ChemIDplus [electronic resource].
- Bethesda, MD : National Library of Medicine, [1999?]-
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- ChemIDplus contains over 400,000 chemical records. More than 300,000 of those records include chemical structures through the advanced search. ChemIDplus is searchable by Name, Synonym, CAS Registry Number, Molecular Formula, Classification Code, Locator Code, Structure, and/or Physical properties. Enhanced structure display is available in ChemIDplus Advanced."
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Chem ID plus
- HTML source code title: ChemIDplus advanced
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from search input page (viewed May 30, 2002).
- File/Data Type
- Electronic database.
- Mode of access: Internet via the World Wide Web.