All that JAS [electronic resource] : journal abbreviation sources
- [Ames, Iowa : Iowa State University, 2000]-
- Registry of Web resources that list or provide access to the full title of journal abbreviations or other types of abbreviated publication titles (e.g., conference proceedings titles). Selected OPACs that offer abbreviated title searching have also been included.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Journal abbreviation sources
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from Web page (viewed on June 9, 2000).
- Compiled and maintained by Gerry McKiernan.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.