British international law cases : a collection of decisions of courts in the British Isles on points of international law
- prepared under the auspices of the International Law Fund and the British Institute of International and Comparative Law.
- London : Stevens, 1964-1973.
- Physical description
- 9 v. ; 26 cm.
- British Institute studies in international and comparative law ; no. 1
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
Find it Basement
Library has: v.1(1964)-
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.9||In-library use|
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.8||In-library use|
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.7||In-library use|
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.6||In-library use|
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.5||In-library use|
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.4||In-library use|
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.3||In-library use|
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.2||In-library use|
|KZ638.A2 B75 V.1||In-library use|
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 1 (1964)-v. 9 (1973)
- v. 7, 8 edited by Clive Parry; v. 9 edited by Clive Parry and J.A. Hopkins.
- Contents: v. 1-2. States as international persons -- v. 2. State territory -- v. 3. Jurisdiction -- v. 4-5. The individual in international law -- v. 5. Aliens, extradition, fugitive offenders -- v. 6. Diplomatic and consular agents, treaties, addendum -- v. 7. Supplementary volume, 1951-1960 -- v. 8. Supplementary volume, 1960-1965 -- v. 9. Supplementary volume, 1966-1970.
- Includes indexes.
Browse related items
Start at call number: