Jake : [electronic resource].
- [New Haven, Conn.] : Cushing/Whitney Medical Library, Yale University School of Medicine, 1999-2002.
- Jake (Jointly Administered Knowledge Environment) is a reference source that indicates whether journal articles are available online in full text or just as an index entry, and from which vendors. More than an index for online journals, it is a suite of tools to facilitate access, integration, and customization. it has not been updated since 2002.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Jointly administered knowledge environment
- Search jake
- File Characteristics
- Computer retrieval program.
- Title from title bar (viewed September 1, 2000).
- File/Data Type
- Computer program (search engine).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.