iPoll databank @ the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research [electronic resource].
- Storrs, Conn. : Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
Search this database
- Roper Center for Public Opinion Research.
- IPoll is a comprehensive, up-to-date source for US nationwide public opinion. A full-text retrieval system, the iPoll online database is organized at the question level, providing the tools to sift through nearly a half million questions asked on national public opinion surveys, 1935 to present. Surveys archived in the Roper Catalog were originally gathered by academic, commercial and media survey organizations such as Gallup Organization, Harris Interactive, Pew Research Associates, and many more.
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- i Poll databank @ the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
- iPoll databank at the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
- Title from introduction on Roper Center website: Roper Center iPoll
- File characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Updated daily
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2003?
- Title from login screen (viewed Nov. 4, 2003).
- Access restricted to authorized subscribers only.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Browse related items
Start at call number: