arXiv.org [electronic resource].
- [Ithaca, N.Y.] : Cornell University
- E-prints in physics, mathematics, non-linear science, computer science, and quantitative biology. ArXiv.org is a fully automated electronic archive and distribution server for research papers which functions as a means of communicating ongoing research information in these subject areas.
- Supplemental links
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- E-Print archive
- Former title
- ArXiv.org e-Print archive <Mar. 5, 2004>
- Continuously updated
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1991.
- Started in Aug. 1991, by Paul Ginsparg at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.