1 [cent] life
- Bern, Switzerland : E.W. Kornfeld, 1964.
- Physical description
- 176 p. : ill. (part. col.) ; 42 cm.
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Locked stacks (Large): Ask at circulation desk. (Permission required from Art Librarian.)
PS3570 .I5 O5 F
- In-library use PS3570 .I5 O5 F
- Publication date
- Cover title.
- On cover "[cent]" appears as the cent sign.
- Written by Walasse Ting. Edited by Sam Francis. Published by E.W. Kornfeld.
- Poems written by Walasse Ting with color lithographs by various artists.
- Original lithographs by Alan Davie, Alfred Jensen, Sam Francis, Walasse Ting, James Rosenquist, Pierre Alechinsky, Kimber Smith, Alfred Leslie, Antonio Saura, Kiki O.K., Asger Jorn, Robert Indiana, Jean-Paul Riopelle, Karel Appel, Tom Wesselmann, Bram Van Velde, Joan Mitchell, Allan Kaprow, Andy Warhol, Robert Rauschenberg, K.R.H. Sonderborg, Roy Lichtenstein, Oyvind Fahlstrom, Reinhoud, Claes Oldenburg, Jim Dine, Mel Ramos, and Enrico Baj.
- "One thousand regular edition all numbered. One hundred special edition printed on handmade paper all numbered signed by the artists."--Colophon
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 572. Binding: loose portfolios in silkscreened cloth boards with dust jacket in red cloth slipcase.
- Local Subject
- Stanford Artists' Books Collection.