Time-dependent density functional theory
- Miguel A.L. Marques ... [et al.].
- Berlin : Springer, c2006.
- Physical description
- xxxiv, 589 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Lecture notes in physics 706.
- Marques, Miguel A. L.
- User's Guide.- Abbreviations.- Notation.- Basics of DFT.- Part I Formal Theory.- Part II Approximate Functionals.- Part III Numerical Aspects.- Part IV Applications: Linear Response.- Part V Applications: Beyond Linear Response.- Part VI New Frontiers.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Time-dependent density functional theory (TDDFT) is based on a set of ideas and theorems quite distinct from those governing ground-state DFT, but emphasizing similar techniques. Today, the use of TDDFT is rapidly growing in many areas of physics, chemistry and materials sciences where direct solution of the Schrodinger equation is too demanding. This is the first comprehensive, textbook-style introduction to the relevant basics and techniques.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Lecture notes in physics, 0075-8450 ; 706
- Also available on the World Wide Web.
Browse related items
Start at call number: