GATT digital library [electronic resource] : 1947-1994
- [Palo Alto, Calif.] : Stanford University
- ["Provides access to documents and information of and about the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), an organization that promoted international commerce and the reduction of trade barriers among member states from 1947-1994. ) Includes over 59,000 public documents and more than 300 publication. The public documents include reports, studies, and meeting records covering a broad range of topics related to international trade in the post-war period."]
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2004?
- Title from home page (viewed on May 13, 2005).
- "Created in a partnership between the Stanford University Libraries & Academic Information Resources (SULAIR) and the World Trade Organization (WTO)."
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.