The struggle across the Taiwan strait : the divided China problem
- by Ramon H. Myers and Jialin Zhang.
- Stanford, Calif. : Hoover Institution Press, Stanford University, 2006.
- Physical description
- xi, 168 p. ; 23 cm.
- Hoover Institution Press publication 542.
- China divides into two rival regimes
- Toward détente
- Détente and its collapse
- The challenge of Taiwan independence
- Economic slow-down and growing integration with mainland China
- The watershed elections of
- 2004 and aftermath
- Conclusion: divided China's continuing struggle.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Divided mainland China-Taiwan problem
- Hoover Institution Press publication, 542
- 0817946926 (alk. paper)
- 9780817946920 (alk. paper)