A tour through the British colonies and foreign possessions [game] : forming an amusing and instructive game
- London : John Betts, [185-?]
- Physical description
- 1 game : paper on cloth backing ; 66 x 51 cm., fold. to 22 x 17 cm. + 1 instruction booklet (24 p. ; 16 cm.), in slipcase.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Betts, John, active 1844-1863 Publisher
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Title from game board. Subtitle from cover of booklet.
- Not dated. Latest date mentioned in instruction booklet is 1849, the purchase of Banks's Peninsula (p. 17).
- "Catalogue of maps, atlases, dissected maps, amusing, instructive, and educational games, etc., etc., published by John Betts"-- p. at end of instruction booklet.
- University of Chicago Library's copy lacking instruction booklet.