The Lord of the Rings. The Battle for Middle Earth II [electronic resource].
- Collectors ed.
- Redwood City, CA : EA, c2006.
- Physical description
- 2 DVD-ROMs : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + user's guide (63 p. ; 19 cm .) + 1 keyboard commands sheet + 1 map
Media & Microtext Center
Find it Ask at Media Microtext desk Request
Ask at Media Microtext desk
Library has: "User guide" + keyboard commands sheet + map
|ZMS 1585 GAME DISC||Unknown|
Library has: 2 DVD-
- Electronic Arts (Firm)
- This real-time strategy (RTS) game will allow players to engage in heated battles with Elven and Dwarven armies plus heroes and creatures that have never been seen in The Lord of the Rings films. This edition features more than 2 hours of high-definition content, such as video interviews, cinematics, music score, art viewer.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Battle for Middle Earth II
- Title from disc label
- Teen: fantasy violence.
- System requirements: PC, CPU 1.6 GHz or faster; 256 MB RAM or more, 6.0 BM or more free space on hard drive ; Windows XP, DirectX 9.0c compatible video card, DirectX 9.0c or compatible sound card.
- Related Work
- Lord of the rings, the return of the king (Motion picture)
Browse related items
Start at call number: