The Royal Historical Society bibliography [electronic resource] : a guide to writing about British and Irish history
- Online ed.
- Oxford [England] : Oxford University Press
- The Royal Historical Society bibliography is a database containing 350,000 records on British and Irish history, including relations with the empire and Commonwealth during all periods for which written documentation is available - from 55BC to the present. The bibliography includes books, articles in journals and collective volumes, and review articles, incorporating the content of the print annual bibliographies. Includes data and links to the related websites Irish history online and London's past online.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title from HTML header: RHS bibliography
- Former Title
- Royal Historical Society bibliography of British and Irish history <Aug. 26, 2002>
- Title from home page (viewed Oct. 29, 2004; last updated Aug. 31, 2004).
- Last consulted: June 22, 2006; updated May 30, 2006.
- "Hosted by the Institute of Historical Research"--Welcome p.
- "In association with Irish History Online and London's Past Online."
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.