Modern trends in geomechanics
- W. Wu, H.S. Yu (eds.).
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 2006.
- Physical description
- ix, 557 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Springer proceedings in physics ; v. 106.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- General aspects.- Constitutive modelling.- Micromechanics.- Analytical and numerical methods.- Granular materials: theory and experiment.- Engineering applications.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is the condensed outcome of the "International Workshop on Modern Trends in Geomechanics" held in Vienna, Austria 27- 29, June 2005. It presents fundamental aspects of theoretical and experimental Geomechanics, bringing together important different global schools of thought. "Modern Trends in Geomechanics" takes stock of the state-of-the-art, reflects on the recent developments, and highlights possible future research trends in the field of Geomechanics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Springer proceedings in physics, 0930-8989 ; v. 106
- A collection of 31 papers presented at the International Workshop on Modern Trends in Geomechanics held in Vienna, 27-29 June 2005.
- Also available on the Internet.
- 3540251359 (hbk.)
- 9783540251354 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: