A new map of Africa [electronic resource] : according to the method of the Abbé Gaultier
- by Mr. Wauthier, his pupil.
- Wauthier, J. M.
- Gaultier, abbé (Aloisius Edouard Camille), 1746?-1818.
- David Rumsey Collection.
- Cartography Associates.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:34,000,000] (W 30⁰--E 60⁰/N 36⁰--S 36⁰).
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Shows countries, rivers, mountains, cities, water bodies, etc.
- Prime meridian: Ferro.
- Scanned raster image of original: 1 map : hand col. ; 31 x 37 cm.
- Original in the David Rumsey Collection; scanned by Cartography Associates.
- Gaultier, abbé (Aloisius Edouard Camille), 1746?-1818. Complete course of geography by means of instructive games. London : Printed for John Harris and Son, 1821