Holt physics. Lesson presentation CD-ROM for Macintosh and Windows [electronic resource].
- [Austin, Tex.] : Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Education Library (Cubberley)
QC30 .H6463 2002
- Unknown QC30 .H6463 2002
- Holt, Rinehart, and Winston, inc.
- "Lesson Presentation CD-ROM includes engaging graphics, animations, and movie clips that demonstrate key chapter concepts. Great as a student tutor or teacher presentation tool"--Publisher's web site.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Lesson presentation CD-ROM for Macintosh and Windows
- Component of: Holt chemistry / Serway, Faughn, 2002.
- System requirements for Windows: Pentium II, 266 mHz CPU with a 8x CD-ROM drive; Win95, 98, Me, NT, 2000 or Xp with latest patches; 128 MB orRAM; 100 MB of avaliable hard-disk space; Internet Explorer or Netscape both with latest patches; QuickTime 5, Flash 5 player, and Shockwave 8.5.1. player; 800x600, 16-bit color monitor; 56k dial-up or better; sound card and speakers; DirectX 3.0+ driver.
- System requirements for Macintosh: G3, 233 mHz CPU; OS 8.6, 9.0, 9.1 or 10.1; 128 MB of RAM; 100 MB of available hard-disk space; 8x CD-ROM drive; Internet Explorer or Netscape both with latest patches; QuickTime 5, Flash 5 player, and Shockwave 8.5.1. player; 800x600, 16-bit color monitor; 56k dial-up or better; sound card and speakers.
- Related Work
- Serway, Raymond A. Holt physics. 2002.