Colonel Charles A. Lindbergh (electric) [sound recording]
- [Los Angeles, Calif.] : Lane Audio & Records, .
- Physical description
- 1 sound cassette : analog + 3 leaves of notes
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
Library has: 3 leaves of notes
|C 22 NOTES||In-library use|
- Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974.
- United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge)
- Reception for Lindbergh, June 11,
- President Coolidge's welcoming speech
- Colonel Lindbergh's reply to the President
- Colonel Lindbergh's address to the Press Club in Washington, D.C.
- Colonel Lindbergh's address at the Hollywood Bowl, June 20,
- 1941 (speaking against U.S. involvement in World War II)
- Lucky Lindy.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Reissues of electric recordings associated with Charles Lindbergh.
- Song, Lucky Lindy, sung by Vernon Dalhart.
- Publisher Number
- T-7 Lane Audio & Records
Browse related items
Start at call number: