Mathematical physics of quantum mechanics : selected and refereed lectures from QMath9
- Joachim Asch, Alain Joye (eds.).
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2006.
- Physical description
- xxi, 483 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Lecture notes in physics 690.
- Includes bibliographic references and index.
- Introduction.- Quantum Dynamics and Spectral Theory.- Quantum Field Theory and Statistical Mechanics.- Quantum Kinetics and Bose-Einstein Condensation.- Disordered Systems and Random Operators.- Semiclassical Analysis and Quantum Chaos.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540310266 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- At the QMath9 meeting, young scientists learn about the state of the art in the mathematical physics of quantum systems. Based on that event, this book offers a selection of outstanding articles written in pedagogical style comprising six sections which cover new techniques and recent results on spectral theory, statistical mechanics, Bose-Einstein condensation, random operators, magnetic Schrodinger operators and much more. For postgraduate students, "Mathematical Physics of Quantum Systems" serves as a useful introduction to the research literature. For more expert researchers, this book will be a concise and modern source of reference.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540310266 20160528
- Publication date
- Lecture notes in physics, 0075-8450 ; 690
- Also available on the World Wide Web.
- 3540310266 (hd.bd.)
- 9783540310266 (hd.bd.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: