NatLaw world [electronic resource]
- National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish. English, Spanish, and Portugese.
- Tucson, AZ : National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade, c1995-
- Offers subscribers access to full text of laws and regulations from many Latin American countries, organized by country, and then by subject. Also offers access to many Latin American treaties and agreements, an English/Spanish list of legal terms and phrases, and links to free external sources of related information for Latin American countries and Canada. The entire database, or information on individual countries, may be searched by keywords.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Inter Am database
- Inter American database
- InterAm legal database
- National Law database
- Former Title
- InterAm database <Dec. 16, 2002>
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from HTML title metatag (viewed August 7, 2013).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.