Comprehensive organometallic chemistry III : from fundamentals to applications / edited by Robert Crabtree, Mike Mingos
- [3rd ed.].
- Amsterdam : Elsevier, c2007.
- Physical description
- 13 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
Library has: v.1-
|QD411.C652 2007 V.1||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.2||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.3||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.4||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.5||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.6||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.7||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.8||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.9||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.10||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.11||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.12||In-library use|
|QD411.C652 2007 V.13||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- VOLUME 1 Fundamentals (G. Parkin). VOLUME 2 Compounds of Groups 1 to 2 and 11 to 12 (K. Meyer). VOLUME 3 Compounds of Groups 13 to 15 (C.E. Housecroft). VOLUME 4 Compounds of Groups 3 to 4 and the f elements (M. Bochmann). VOLUME 5 Compounds of Groups 5 to 7 (K.H. Theopold). VOLUME 6 Compounds of Group 8 (M.I. Bruce). VOLUME 7 Compounds of Group 9 (C. Claver). VOLUME 8 Compounds of Group 10 (A. Canty). VOLUME 9 Applications I: Main Group Compounds in Organic Synthesis (P. Knochel). VOLUME 10 Applications II: Transition Metal Compounds in Organic Synthesis 1 (Iwao Ojima, Tamejiro Hiyama). VOLUME 11 Applications II: Transition Metal Compounds in Organic Synthesis 2 (Tamejiro Hiyama, Iwao Ojima). VOLUME 12 Applications III: Functional Materials, Environmental and Biological Applications (D. O'Hare). VOLUME 13 Cumulative Indexes.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "Comprehensive Organometallic Chemistry, 3rd Edition (COMC-III)", is aimed at the specialist and non-specialist alike. It covers the major developments in the field in a carefully presented way with extensive cross-references. COMC-III provides a clear and comprehensive overview of developments since 1993 and attempts to predict trends in the field over the next ten years. Applications of organometallic chemistry continue to expand and this has been reflected by the significant increase in the number of volumes devoted to applications in COMC-III. Organic chemists have edited the volumes on organometallic chemistry towards organic synthesis - this is now organized by reaction type so as to be readily accessible to the organic community. Like its predecessors, COMC (1982) and COMC-II (1995), this new work is the essential reference text for any chemist or technologist who needs to use or apply organometallic compounds. It is also available online via "ScienceDirect (2006)" featuring extensive browsing, searching, and internal cross-referencing between articles in the work, plus dynamic linking to journal articles and abstract databases, making navigation flexible and easy. It presents a comprehensive overview of the major developments in the field since 1993 providing general and significant insights. It highlights the expansion of applications in organometallic chemistry with a strong organic synthesis focus. It provides a structured first point of entry to the key literature and background material for those planning research, teaching and writing about the area.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Comprehensive organometallic chemistry 3
- T.p. verso: 1st ed.; pref.: 3rd ed.
- Also available online.
- 008044590X (hd.bd.)
- 9780080445908 (hd.bd.)
- 0080445918 (v. 1)
- 9780080445915 (v. 1)
- 0080445926 (v. 2)
- 9780080445922 (v. 2)
- 0080445934 (v. 3)
- 9780080445939 (v. 3)
- 0080445942 (v. 4)
- 9780080445946 (v. 4)
- 0080445950 (v. 5)
- 9780080445953 (v. 5)
- 0080445969 (v. 6)
- 9780080445960 (v. 6)
- 0080445977 (v. 7)
- 9780080445977 (v. 7)
- 0080445985 (v. 8)
- 9780080445984 (v. 8)
- 0080445993 (v. 9)
- 9780080445991 (v. 9)
- 9780080446004 (v. 10)
- 0080446000 (v. 10)
- 0080446019 (v. 11)
- 9780080446011 (v. 11)
- 0080446027 (v. 12)
- 9780080446028 (v. 12)
- 0080446035 (v. 13)
- 9780080446035 (v. 13)
Browse related items
Start at call number: