Handbook of polymer synthesis
- 2nd ed. / [edited by] Hans R. Kricheldorf, Oskar Nuyken, Graham Swift.
- New York : Marcel Dekker, c2005.
- Physical description
- viii, 965 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Plastics engineering (Marcel Dekker, Inc.) ; 70.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|TP1130 .H37 2005||Unknown|
- Polyefins. Polystyrenes and Other Aromatic Poly(Vinyl Compounds). Poly(vinyl ehters)s Poly (vinyl ester)s, and Poly (vinyl halogenide)s. Polymers of Acrylic Acid, Methacrylic Acid, Maleic Acid, and Their Derivatives. Polymeric Dienes. Metathesis Polymerization of Cycloolefins. Aromatic Polyethers. Polyurethanes. Polymides. Poly(vinyl aldehyde)s, Poly(vinyl ketone)s, and Phosphorous-Containing Vinyl Polymers. Metal-Containing Macromolecules. Electrically Conducting Polymers. Photoconductive Polymers. Polymers for Organic Light Emitting Devices/Diodes (OLEDS). Crosslinking and Polymer Networks. Biodegradable Polymers for Biomedical Applications. Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780824754730 20180604
- Publisher's Summary
- An in-depth review of important preparative methods for the synthesis and chemical modification of polymers, this authoritative second edition examines the advantages and limitations of various polymerization applications and procedures. It features new approaches and innovative strategies from the most prominent industry and academic laboratories, reflecting the burgeoning role of polymers in modern science and technology. The book analyzes biodegradable polymers for biomedical applications; investigates the use of polyolefins, polymeric dienes, aromatic polyethers, polymides, and metal-containing macromolecules; and covers polymers of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid, and maleic acid.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780824754730 20180604
- Publication date
- Plastics engineering ; 70
Browse related items
Start at call number: