California digital library [electronic resource] : CDL
- Oakland : University of California
- University of California (System)
- "The California Digital Library provides access to scholarly materials, databases of journal article abstracts and citations, electronic journals, publishing tools, and reference databases for the University of California community. The CDL also builds collections and provides public access to cultural heritage materials though a variety of innovative programs such as Counting California, which hosts digital government information, and the eScholarship program, which assists in the creation and dissemination of UC-produced scholarship. In addition, the CDL pursues technological innovations that enhance services for accessing, sharing, manipulating, and integrating scholarly content in all forms."--Collections and services page.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 22, 2006).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.