Chemical engineering and processing [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Chemical engineering and processing (Online)
- English, French, German. Chiefly in English; some also in German or French.
- [New York] : Elsevier Science Pub. Co., 1984-
- "Chemical engineering and processing is a journal intended for practising engineers in industry and academia. The aim of the published articles is to demonstrate how novel discoveries, developments and theories may be used for improved analysis and design of chemical engineering equipment and processes. The journal offers space for articles on any branch of chemical engineering and is particularly concerned with mechanical, thermal and chemical unit operations, but also includes analyses relating to environmental chemical engineering and sustainable industrial development."
- Beginning date
- Twelve no. a year, 2003-
- Former Publication Frequency
- Six no. a year, 1984-2001
- Nine no. a year, 2002-
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 18, issue 1 (1984)-
- Title from contents screen (ScienceDirect, viewed Oct. 18, 2005).
- Place of publication varies: The Netherlands : Elsevier, <2005->
- Some issues also have distinctive theme titles.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 45, issue 2 (Feb. 2006).
- "Practising engineers active in the chemical, process, power and manufacturing industries as well as in engineering and contracting companies."
- Also issued in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- VT. Verfahrenstechnik (Online)