Rhodesia (Southern) [sound recording] ; Duma
- Roodepoort, Transvaal, Union of South Africa : International Library of African Music, 
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc (32 min.) : 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|AMA TR-80||In-library use|
- Tracey, Hugh. Editor
- Four humorous sketches: Mutoriki ; Wano gambiri ; Shangara ; Kare-kare
- Four humorous sketches: Musikana ne jaya ; Chisisi zane rine godo ; E gukuku ; Ndudzi nendudzi.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- International Library of African Music
- Sound of Africa = Sons d'Afrique
- Card index in English and French in quadruplicate accompanying each record gives details of performance.
- Detailed description published in African music, journal of the African Music Society, v. 1 (1975), p. 65-70.
- Sung and played by native musicians.
- Recorded by International Library of African Music; edited by Hugh Tracey.
- Publisher Number
- TR-80 African Music/Musique Africaine